Afternoon Coffee at L'ETO

L'ETO is a fabulous cake (and salad/ truffle) shop on the Kings Road which has an amazing display right on the front window which lures you in, inviting you to try one of the many delicious cakes and brownies. After a while I could hold it no longer and had to go in to try some. So on a rainy afternoon my friend and I went to have coffee and cake - lots of it!

They have these fabulous mini tiered cakes. Which are perfectly sized for sharing - but I wouldn't be surprised if you could manage one yourself as they are so more-ish! They also have mini tarts, decadent  brownies, elegant millefeuille and a scrumptious chocolate torte.




And I can't forget the the cupcakes, cookies, truffle cake, carrot cake and cheesecake! 



If you go you aren't just expected to get cake though, they have a huge range of truffles (perfect for an stylish and tasty present!) And they also have a salad bar with a lunch menu for those without a sweet tooth.


My friend went for a creamy caramel latte with a rich chocolate brownie, that was laden with nuts.

I had a cappuccino and a ginormous slice of carrot cake, in fact it was so large and went so well with the cappuccino that I had to order two cappuccinos so that I could finish my cake. My friend went for a creamy caramel latte with a rich chocolate brownie, that was laden with nuts.

So check out their website: http://letocaffe.co.uk they have many locations across London and you can also order food online!
Stay Beautiful
Sabrina Lucille xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment